Chan The Man

Our sweet little Channing has been diagnosed with ALL - Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Thankfully the success rate with

treatment for this type of cancer is above 90%. Follow along with our story as we battle with cancer.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pictures

We got our camera and cord and have some cute pics of Chan to show you all :)
Chan is staying in the PICU (pediatric intensive care unit). No one can go in and out of the unit without a special key card, and they make sure anyone is sick stays away because a lot of the kids have lowered immune systems. Because of this they offer a lot for the children on the floor which is so nice. Here is a pic of Chan coloring in the playroom with Auntie Britt.

There are lots of toys and crafts for the children to use and do.

We can bring any toys into our room as well.


But I think Chans favorite toy is his rollercoaster bed. He is constantly moving it up and down and loves watching mommys face while I lay in his bed and he moves it :)


As you can see in the pictures Chan is doing well. He is happy and smiling and playing like any other normal 3 yr old :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Channing, Mom and Dad - This is Aunt Debbie. Sorry it took me so long to say hi, but I am not very computer literate, and had to wait for Carly to show me how to respond. So, here I am, and I just want to let all of you know that I am thinking about you, a lot; and adding my prayers to everyone elses. Love you guys. The pictures are a nice addition to your informative words, Alyssa; and it is so good to see your smiling faces.

    ReplyDelete