Chan The Man

Our sweet little Channing has been diagnosed with ALL - Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Thankfully the success rate with

treatment for this type of cancer is above 90%. Follow along with our story as we battle with cancer.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Pictures

The other night we were all on the floor and I decided to start a dog pile on daddy.  Ema and Jakey thought it was a great idea and jumped right in on the action.


It took Chan awhile to decide it was safe for him and then he dove right in too!



It was so sweet to see my family playing like old times.  They were so silly and so cute, non stop laughter filled the house :)

After the excitement wore down I took some pics of the boys next to each other.  It still amazes me that they will be 4 soon.  We have been told many times that its much easier to tell them apart right now.  Hopefully the steroid weight gain will go down now that he is off them and he will feel much more normal.

LOVE MY BOYS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! I'm glad that he gets to get off the steroids for a while!

    ReplyDelete