Chan The Man

Our sweet little Channing has been diagnosed with ALL - Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Thankfully the success rate with

treatment for this type of cancer is above 90%. Follow along with our story as we battle with cancer.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sickness

Sadly, I am sick.  Jakob is also sick.  This worries me a lot since Channing's inpatient is scheduled for one week from today.  If he gets sick then he will get pushed back, which means I will be having a baby for sure while Channing is in the hospital.  Right now I am just praying that Channing doesn't get sick.  I am doing everything I can to keep every one's hands clean but there is only so much you can do.  I realize I have no control over if Channing gets sick but it may just break me if he does.  Things have been going so well, and we have been so blessed so I really feel I have no right to complain about the possibility of Channing getting sick... 

Just send prayers our way that Channing won't get sick, or that if he does I won't completely loose my mind ;)  I know that things will work out, they always do, even when it isn't the way we want or intend them to.  I am trying to rely on faith and hoping that we can make to Chans last inpatient with no problems, then have this sweet baby and move on from all of this crazy baby/Channing hospital stress into all the other stresses of life ;)

1 comment: